Meet Your Denver Executive Coach
Discover the leader you believe yourself to be capable of.
I'm George Morris, a certified executive coach with over 25 years of leadership and entrepreneurial experience. I align best with entrepreneurial executives, those who started their company and are now responsible for scaling it's growth.
Over 25+ years as a entrepreneur, running a successful digital agency for over 15 years, along with experience as a Techstars backed product company. I've also been the President and Board Member of the Colorado Chapter of the Entrepreneurs Organization (EO).
Certified in Growth Frameworks
Rather than reinvent the wheel, use the latest proven systems for exponential growth. I'm Certified in the Scaling Up Methodology by Verne Harnish. The TTI Trimetrix Behavioral Assessments as well as uncertified experience in other "entrepreneurial operating systems."
I've been through the experience of acquisition both as part of the team getting acquired and from the advisor role witnessing the acquisition process.
As a Denver executive coach, I work with entrepreneurial leaders, directors, VPs, and C-level executives to:
- Identify and remove barriers to performance and growth
- Lead high-performing, high-trust, results-driven teams based on the work of Patrick Lencioni's "The Five Dysfunctions of a Team"
- Improve strategic thinking and decision making
- Communicate powerfully and influence stakeholders
- Develop cultural intelligence and emotional intelligence
- Manage organizational change
- Reduce stress, delegate effectively and find an equilibrium
Why Work With Me
I take an results-driven approach to coaching that helps leaders gain clarity, improve their skills, and accomplish their biggest goals.
Benefits of Working with Me
- Laser focus on your most important leadership goals
- An outside perspective from an unbiased coach
- Increased leadership agility and strategic thinking
- Focus on real-world application and results
- Confidential environment to take risks
- Accountability and support throughout the coaching journey
My Coaching Approach
My coaching programs uses scientific assessments, goal-setting, strategic planning, and accountability. This structured approach keeps us aligned to our objectives while allowing the freedom to investigate tangent topics.
Coaching may include:
- 360 and behavioral assessments to gain insights
- Building strategic leadership skills
- Increasing emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Communicating effectively
- Creating clear organizational goals and managing the team towards achievement.
I tailor my approach based on your unique goals and needs. Let's connect to explore how executive coaching can accelerate your leadership.
Head Coach - GMORRIS